Honda Military Appreciation Offer Overview:
Until March 31st, 2017 all eligible U.S. Military personnel and their spouses receive $500 towards any new Honda models that are eligible for new vehicle rates or Leadership Lease/Purchase Plan program through Honda Financial Services.
All new 2016 and newer Honda model year vehicles that are eligible for new vehicle rates through Honda Financial Services (HFS). Honda Fit-EV and Honda Clarity are not eligible.
All Active Duty U.S. Military, Active Reserve, Ready Reserve, Veterans, Retirees and their spouses.
- Customer must provide Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Spouse eligibility: If the customer is the spouse of a member of the U.S. Military, they must provide proof of relationship by presenting their Military ID, and their spouse's LES. Only a copy of their spouse's LES will be retained for verification
- Customer must use a valid new vehicle Honda APR, Honda Leadership LeaseR or Honda Leadership Purchase PlanR with HFS
- $500 must be disclosed as Down Payment Assistance or Cap Cost Reduction Assistance through HFS
- Customer can view this offer and print the certificate on the HFS web site. Please note: The certificate is not necessary for the customer to receive the offer
- This is compatible with all other offers except the Zero Due at signing leases
Visit Current Offers
Visit Honda of Watertown for full details or call us at (860) 945-3611.
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The
certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services
programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through
March 31st, 2017 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance
contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take
their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written
consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail
installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial
Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.