2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Features & Specs
The highly anticipated Honda CR-V Hybrid has arrived here at Honda of Watertown, and like many other Waterbury-area drivers, we are thrilled with all that this sporty and efficient crossover has to offer. From its innovative hybrid technology to its wide array of convenient tech features, the electrifying crossover is a welcome addition to the CR-V lineup. Learn more, and then contact us to schedule a test drive today!
CR-V Hybrid: Performance & Efficiency
The Honda CR-V Hybrid is the third electrified Honda manufactured in the U.S., and along with providing impressive fuel economy, it can help reduce the harmful CO2 emissions that contribute to global climate change. Featuring the same two-motor hybrid powertrain used in the current Accord Hybrid, the 2020 CR-V Hybrid comes with two AC Synchronous Permanent-Magnetic Electric Motors that are paired with a 1.5L turbocharged engine. Highlights of this advanced hybrid powertrain include:
- The CR-V Hybrid is capable of generating 212 hp, up from the 190 hp of the gas-powered CR-V.
- It comes equipped with a 3-Mode Drive System allowing you to select Econ, Sport, or EV mode.
- The CR-V Hybrid has earned an EPA-estimated 40 mpg city/32 mpg highway/38 mpg combined*.
- The Compact Intelligent Power Unit (IPU), which contains the hybrid battery pack and its control systems, is mounted under the cargo floor, so Southbury-area drivers can still enjoy the versatile cargo capabilities that the CR-V is known for.
- The available Honda Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ makes the 2020 CR-V Hybrid the first Honda two-motor hybrid model to feature all-wheel drive in the U.S.
CR-V Hybrid: Exterior Design
With its sleek, redesigned front end, sculpted wheel arches, chrome accents, and rear spoiler, the CR-V Hybrid design creates a profile that is both rugged and sophisticated. The CR-V Hybrid EX, EX-L, and Touring trims come with distinctive LED fog lights up front. Also included are dark-tinted taillights, dark chrome treatment beneath the rear glass, dark-tinted rear window, hybrid badging on the hatch, dual chrome exhaust finishers, and a unique rear bumper.
CR-V Hybrid: Features
Drivers from %%target_city_)3%% and beyond will enjoy a wide range of standard and available CR-V Hybrid features, including:
- Automatic Climate Control
- Push Button Start
- 3-Mode Drive System with Econ, Sport or EV mode.
- Instrument panel with a display for power/charge status, as well as a driver-selectable display for power distribution and regeneration.
- Deceleration selector paddles on the steering wheel allow drivers to increase the amount of regenerative braking from the hybrid system’s electric motor when decelerating.
- Qi-compatible wireless cell phone charging.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Color TFT driver-information interface (DII) center meter display.
- Honda Sensing® suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies.
- New Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS), which will increase awareness by pedestrians when travelling under electric-only power
- Available 7-inch touchscreen Display Audio interface with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.
Experience the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Today at Honda of Watertown
If you are as excited as we are about the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid, you’ll want to get behind the wheel of one today. Make sure to check out our new vehicle specials, as well as our current offers and incentives. If you have any questions or would like more information, please give us a call at (860) 615-3641.
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.