2021 Honda Pilot MPG
Shopping for a fuel-efficient SUV? The 2021 Honda Pilot MPG ratings promise that you’ll get the most out of every gallon of gas on your Waterbury-area commute. That’s right! This family-friendly Honda SUV not only offers a spacious interior and powerful V6 performance, but it can also help you save gas. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy in this guide from Honda of Watertown!
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The new Honda Pilot features a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, and it comes with a 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity. Check out the Pilot trim levels and available drivetrain/transmission configurations to find the model that will best suit your Southbury driving needs.
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: 2-wheel drive with 9-speed automatic transmission — 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring: All-wheel drive with 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Elite, and Black Edition: All-wheel drive with 9-speed automatic transmission — 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Efficient Performance Aided by Innovative Tech Features
Along with the impressive Honda Pilot MPG ratings and performance specs, this popular midsize SUV also comes with a variety of tech features that further enhance efficiency, handling, and safety on Torrington roads. Some of the standard and available technology features you’ll find in the Honda Pilot include:
- HondaLink®– Allows you to stay connected to your Honda to track fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist™ System – Informs you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive and Intelligent Traction Management – Improves traction and control in less than ideal weather and road conditions.
Get Behind the Wheel of a Fuel-Efficient Pilot at Honda of Watertown
Learn how the Honda Pilot compares to competing SUVs like the Ford Explorer, Acura MDX, and Chevy Traverse, and then choose the Pilot color and trim that will best fit your lifestyle and budget at Honda of Watertown. Make sure to take a look at our current Pilot lease specials to save on this fuel-efficient Honda SUV. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, feel free to contact us.
More From Honda of Watertown
The Honda CR-V has caught the eyes of many Torrington drivers due to its stylish good looks and array of amenities. At Honda of Watertown, we want you to know everything there is to know about the Honda CR-V length, Honda CR-V Dimensions, CR-V Interior Dimensions, and CR-V Exterior Dimensions. Contact us for more information. New CR-VContact…
The 2021 Honda HR-V price is bound to surprise Waterbury drivers. The Honda HR-V price starts at a budget-friendly $21,420* MSRP, and the top trim level remains affordable. Find the Honda HR-V price by trim level with Honda of Watertown! New HR-V InventoryContact Us 2021 Honda HR-V LX with Real Time AWD—$21,420* MSRP The base-level Honda HR-V…
If you’re in the market for a pickup truck that is both fuel efficient and reliable for your drives around Waterbury, the Honda Ridgeline is worth a look! With its towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds, the Ridgeline has various towing features designed and engineered by Honda. Let’s learn more about the Honda Ridgeline…
If you’re in the market for a pickup truck, and want an efficient and reliable truck for your drives around Waterbury, the Honda Ridgeline is worth considering. The most impressive aspect of this truck is the Honda Ridgeline MPG, which leads its class in overall efficiency and reliability. Like any Honda vehicle, the Ridgeline is…
When you think about the Honda Civic fuel economy, you probably know that it’s been among the most economical cars on Waterbury roads for a long time. The 2021 Honda Civic mpg doesn’t disappoint. The Honda Civic MPG rating is 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*. The Honda Civic also includes the Eco Assist System that…