2022 Honda Odyssey Interior
The Honda Odyssey is a popular vehicle around Watertown because of its spacious interior, strong performance, and smart technology. If you haven’t yet experienced the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior, we invite you to learn more about it here and then contact us at Honda of Watertown to explore it in person.
Honda Odyssey: Seating & Cargo
The 2022 Honda Odyssey interior provides seating for eight passengers and clever design features to maximize every inch of cabin space. Innovative features like One-Motion 60/40 Split Magic Slide® 3nd-row seats allow you to expand the cargo area as needed. Plus, the available Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with armrests and Walk-in feature also make getting in and out a breeze. You’ll also enjoy these generous dimensions to enhance your drives to Waterbury.
- Leg Room (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 40.9 inches / 38.1 inches all trims
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.7 inches / 39.5 inches / 38.3 inches the LX and EX trims; 38.7 inches / 39.2 inches / 38.3 inches in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Passenger Volume: 162.6 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims and 160.1 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Cargo Capacity (behind 1st-row): 144.9 cubic feet in the LX and EX trims; 140.7 cubic feet in the EX-L, Touring, and Elite models
- Cargo Capacity (behind 2nd-row): 89.2 cubic feet in all trims
- Cargo Capacity (behind 3rd-row): 32.8 cubic feet in all trims
Honda Odyssey Interior Features
From features to keep you comfortable to amenities like built-in vacuums to cameras, see what the Honda Odyssey interior has to offer you:
- Honda CabinTalk® lets you use the Odyssey’s speakers to communicate with your passengers easily, so there is no need to raise your voice.
- Rear Seat Reminder reminds you to check the back seat before leaving the cabin.
- Honda CabinWatch® helps you keep an eye on your kids in the back row without taking your eyes off the road.
- Advanced Rear Entertainment System provides a 10.2-inch high-resolution WSVGA screen including built-in streaming apps to keep your passengers entertained on long trips past Southbury.
- Multiple USB ports for easy recharging of devices
- Mobile hotspot and wireless charging to keep you connected wherever you go around Torrington
- Push-button start to warm up your car on those cold winter days
- Bluetooth® streaming audio to keep you entertained and informed
- And much more!
Honda Odyssey Safety
One of the highlights of the 2022 Honda Odyssey is the Honda Safety suite known as Honda Sensing®. This renowned safety system offers a bundle of driver assistance safety features that help you confidently navigate Torrington streets. You’ll appreciate these safety features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive cruise control,
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Lane centering assistance
- And more
Experience the Honda Odyssey Interior at Honda of Watertown
Now that you’ve had a preview of the Honda Odyssey interior, you’re probably eager to see it in person. We invite you to check out the Honda Odyssey interior at Honda of Watertown today. Let’s go for a test drive so you can see what all the buzz is about. Feel free to browse our new vehicle specials to see if you can save some money, and then get in touch with us to make your automotive dreams a reality!
More from Honda of Watertown
Since its initial release in the mid-nineties, the Honda CR-V has remained a staple of the midsize SUV segment. Although, back in ‘95 when the first CR-V models were hitting the streets of Torrington, consumer car colors were a little uninspired. These days the case couldn’t be any more the opposite. Shoppers looking into a…
With spacious interiors and a well-stocked interior, your trips around Waterbury are covered with the 2022 Honda HR-V interior. The HR-V seating upgrades your comfort while the dimensions give you versatility for all your needs around town. Explore the 2022 Honda HR-V dimensions and some of the highlighted features with Honda of Watertown. Then, contact us…
The Honda Passport is back and better than ever for 2022! There’s plenty to love about this all-new SUV, from its powerhouse engine and excellent fuel economy to its roomy interior cabin. The Passport has been freshly redesigned for 2022, seamlessly blending exterior toughness with interior luxury. Whether you’re taking your Passport on an off-road…