Best Restaurants in Waterbury
If you’re heading in to find restaurants in Waterbury, be sure to bring a healthy appetite. This town loves its food, and the restaurants in Waterbury are some of the best in the area. Whether you’ve been looking up “Chinese food Waterbury, CT” or “pizza Waterbury, CT”, allow our staff at Honda of Watertown to guide you to a great meal in our convenient guide to the best Waterbury restaurants.
When you want to grab a quick meal, you can depend on these Waterbury establishments to provide the service and quality food that you want.
- Park Pizza is a popular spot for pizza in Waterbury. Pick of a slice of thin crust or a grinder for lunch, or opt for classics like manicotti and baked ravioli for a decadent dinner.
- Ming Wah is one of the go-to Chinese restaurants for busy Connecticut families. From sweet and sour pork to beef with broccoli, everything is flavorful and fresh – and prepared in a flash!
- Nardelli’s Grinder Shoppe has been a family-owned through three generations of Waterbury locals, and the food speaks for itself. These hand-made grinders are fresh and delicious, but save room for the cannoli and rice pudding sides!
When you want to sit down and relax for a great meal, you’ve got plenty of options in town. Check out our top Waterbury restaurants for a special occasion:
- Diorio Restaurant & Bar is a fine dining establishment that specializes in the flavors of Italy. The gorgeous décor makes you feel like you’re in a European bistro, but the clams casino and veal piccata are the real stars of the show.
- L Restaurant in Middlebury, CT is a short drive away, but well worth the visit. The menu reflects classic Americana, offering everything from braised short ribs to pecan crusted cod to butternut squash ravioli.
- Muyuri Indian Bistro serves elegant Indian cuisine that’s bursting with color and flavor. The lamb buttery curry and chicken vindaloo are always popular with the locals, but there are also plenty of vegetarian options to please all palettes.
- Learn More about the Waterbury Community
You know the top restaurants in Waterbury, now check out our list of the best restaurants in Watertown and great places to eat in North Haven. If you have any questions, or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Honda of Watertown
The highly anticipated Honda CR-V Hybrid has arrived here at Honda of Watertown, and like many other Waterbury-area drivers, we are thrilled with all that this sporty and efficient crossover has to offer. From its innovative hybrid technology to its wide array of convenient tech features, the electrifying crossover is a welcome addition to the CR-V lineup….
There are five unique 2020 Honda HR-V configurations and trim levels from which Southbury drivers can choose. While all HR-V trim levels offer efficient performance, seating for up to five, and ample cargo capacity, each comes with a unique list of features. Find out which one of the HR-V configurations will best suit your needs…
The 2020 Honda Odyssey dimensions are ideal for Waterbury families, offering plenty of room for everyone to ride in comfort, along with plenty of cargo space to carry everything an active family needs. Learn more about all of the Odyssey interior and exterior dimensions in this guide from Honda of Watertown. View Odyssey Models Contact…