2019 Honda Pilot MPG
The fuel-efficient mpg of the 2019 Honda Pilot differs depending on the drivetrain you choose, starting 27 mpg highway.* No matter which trim level you drive, you’ll benefit from a gas tank that holds 19.5 gallons, which means fewer stops at the gas station for Southbury drivers. Learn more about the fuel economy of the new Honda Pilot in this guide from Honda of Watertown.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
All 2019 Honda Pilot models are powered by a 280 hp, 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 262 lb-ft of torque for Torrington drivers. This powerful engine also provides an efficient EPA fuel economy estimate depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Your Waterbury or Torrington area commute will be further enhanced by the wide array of innovative Pilot technology features such as:
- HondaLink – Keeps you connected to your Honda model with displays that show your fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you are inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System – Keeps you informed on the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive – These systems enhance the handling and control of your Honda when driving in rough road and weather conditions.
Learn More at Honda of Watertown
Whether heading out on a road trip, or taking the family out for pizza in Waterbury, the fuel efficient Pilot SUV will get you their safely and in style. We invite you to explore our new Honda Pilot inventory in person at Honda of Watertown to choose the model that will best suit your needs. Take a look at our Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander comparison, then browse our new vehicle specials, and if you have any questions about the Pilot or any of the other exciting new vehicles in the Honda lineup, please feel free to contact us.
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Honda of Watertown
The Honda Fit is a sporty hatchback that comes packed with all of the convenient features that Waterbury-area drivers desire. The Fit also delivers efficient performance and has earned impressive fuel economy ratings. Learn more about the 2020 Honda Fit mpg in this guide from Honda of Watertown. New Fit InventoryContact Us Honda Fit Fuel Economy &…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is a compact SUV that is fun to drive and delivers efficient performance. It also comes loaded with all of the comfort, convenience, and tech features that Waterbury-area drivers could want. Learn more about the Honda CR-V interior features, and then stop by Honda of Watertown to take this popular crossover out for…
The highly anticipated Honda CR-V Hybrid has arrived here at Honda of Watertown, and like many other Waterbury-area drivers, we are thrilled with all that this sporty and efficient crossover has to offer. From its innovative hybrid technology to its wide array of convenient tech features, the electrifying crossover is a welcome addition to the CR-V lineup….