2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
The 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings show that this family-friendly SUV delivers fuel efficient performance on Waterbury-area roads. Learn more about the fuel economy offered by each of the Pilot configurations, then come on down to Honda of Watertown to get behind the wheel of the powerful and efficient Honda Pilot today!
Honda Pilot MPG Rating by Engine Options
All 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels are powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Even with that kind of robust power the Pilot offers an efficient EPA estimated fuel economy, depending on which drivetrain/transmission combination you choose:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Fuel-Saving Technology
The Honda Pilot fuel efficiency is further enhanced by a number of innovative technology features, including:
- Eco Assist System – This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- HondaLink® – Allows you to stay informed and connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – These systems can provide the traction and control you need during less than perfect Torrington-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Honda of Watertown
See how the Pilot MPG compares vs the Toyota Highlander and Honda Odyssey, then explore our new Honda Pilot inventory to find the configuration that will best suit your needs. Make sure to check out our new vehicle specials to take advantage of our current offers. Here at Honda of Watertown we look forward to filling you in on the Pilot MPG ratings, interior and exterior dimensions, an safety features like the standard Honda Sensing® suite of driver assist systems. Whether you’re heading out on a road trip, or driving across town to pick up some pizza in Waterbury, you’ll enjoy the efficient performance and advanced safety features of the new Honda Pilot. Contact us to schedule a test drive today!
More from Honda of Watertown
The 2020 Honda Pilot dimensions are part of the reason this midsize SUV is a favorite among Waterbury families. With a spacious and versatile interior and a well-designed exterior, the Pilot provides a commanding presence on roads in and around Torrington. Explore the Honda Pilot dimensions in this guide from Honda of Watertown. Pilot Model Info Contact…
The efficient 2020 Honda Civic MPG ratings are just one of the reasons why this sporty sedan is so popular among Waterbury-area drivers. All five of the available 2020 Civic trim levels offer plenty of power to get up to speed on I-84, along with the kind of efficiency that can help you save at…
The 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions make this crossover SUV ideal for cruising the roads in and around Waterbury. With its overall compact size and surprisingly roomy and comfortable interior, you’ll easily maneuver tight parking spaces while having the capability to carry all of the sports gear, groceries, or camping supplies you need. Learn all about…
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.